Ambiera ForumDiscussions, Help and Support.
CopperLicht 1.2.0 has now been released. People using copperLicht should update to this new version because it includes a change which makes CopperLicht work with a change to be introduced in next releases of the main WebGL browsers (FireFox, Webkit).
Additionally, copperlicht is now able to do basic 2d drawing.
- Renderer now has 2d drawing capabilities. The following functions have been added:
Both support alpha blending.
- Fixed sceneNode::getTransformedBoundingBox
- Texture now has two new functions:
- Improved error messages for shader compilation
- It is now possible to delete textures using
- It is now possible to create a texture from a
2D canvas using
- Updated to latest Firefox and Chrome/Webkit
changes: WebGLFloatArray is now named Float32Array
|Link||[url] www.example.com [/url]|