Starting with HTML in version 5, it is now possible to include an audio playback control on websites without any plugins. This element creates such a control on your website.
- This control is very new, so not all browsers do support this yet.
- You cannot play all audio file formats in all browsers. Some might for example support the .mp3 file format, while other's don't.
- The control will look different depending on the operating system and browser of the user
This component supports several background modes (Color, Image, Gradient), changeable by selecting the property 'BackgroundMode'. It also supports several border modes.
Other supported Properties are:
- SoundFileName: Select an audio file to be played on your website here.
- Play: Wether to start playing when the website is shown or not.
- Loop: It the sound is played looped.
- Controls: Wether to show the audio controls (Play, Pause, Stop) to the user or not. If this is not selected, the audio control will be invisible.
Copyright © by Ambiera e.U.